Barge for Hire
- Length: 5.95m
- Beam: 2.2m
- Draft: 300mm
- Maximum persons: 10
- Power:55 kW (75hp) High Thrust prop
- Make: Honda
- Pushing platforms or dumb barges.
- Bridge maintenance.
- Safety vessel.
- Passenger transport- fast transfers.
- Side doors at waterline for ease of boarding and as an ideal easy reach work platform.
- Pushing frame attached- currently working with 12m dumb barges.
"Sassy" is an AMSA approved vessel. It is commercially registered and carries on board Safety Management System which instructs the skipper on. We supply required documentation including:
- Safety Management System (emergency procedures, use of safety equipment on board, drills, safe vessel operations).
- Ship's logs, which are mandatory in commercial watercraft. This schedules and records safety drills and vessel maintenance and procedures.
Wet Hire, where we provide an experienced skipper to ensure your safety and the vessel's best practice.
Dry Hire, providing the hirer is approved and employs a skipper with correct tickets. We provide induction training in operating the vessel and understanding the SMS and required record keeping.
- Fully insured.
- Can be dry hired or wet hired.
- Can provide ticketed, experienced skipper.
- Commercially registered work punt.
- All safety equipment and required paperwork.