- Length: 6 m
- Beam: 4 m
- Height above waterline: 500 mm
- Lifting Lugs: yes
- Maximum Persons: 10
- Engine: High Thrust Twin Yamaha 44kW (60hp)
- Registration: 40003QD
Gold Coast Barges Kirra ENQUIRY
- Work platform.
- Staff and equipment logistics.
- Pushing platforms or dumb barges.
- Bridge maintenance.
- Safety vessel.
- Mooring placement and inspections.
- Moon pool (large enough for 2t mooring block).
- Winch - certified to 2t.
- Crane - certified to 1t.
- Mooring Lifting Frame- certified to 2t.
Kirra is an AMSA approved vessel. It is commercially registered and carries on board Safety Management System which instructs the skipper on. We supply required documentation including:
- Safety Management System (emergency procedures, use of safety equipment on board, drills, safe vessel operations).
- Ship's logs, which are mandatory in commercial watercraft. This schedules and records safety drills and vessel maintenance and procedures.
Wet Hire, where we provide an experienced skipper to ensure your safety and the vessel's best practice.
Dry Hire, providing the hirer is approved and employs a skipper with correct tickets. We provide induction training in operating the vessel and understanding the SMS and required record keeping.
- Fully insured.
- Can be dry hired or wet hired.
- Can provide ticketed, experienced skipper.
- Commercially registered work punt.
- All safety equipment and required paperwork.